How do I check the validity of my certificate?

Etisalat's certificates are normally valid for one or two years depending upon your application and the amount paid . If you like the check the validity of your certificate, please follow the below given steps.

1. Launch Internet Explorer Browser
2. Select Tools
3. Select Internet Options
4. Select Content
5. Select Certificates...
6. Highlight your certificate
6. Select View-where you can see the validity of the certificate

Note: The expired certificates are not renewable. You can only apply again for new certificates by following the same process as before.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks for posting all these steps to check the validity of the certificate. I will follow these steps to know if the certificates that I have acquired are valid or not. I will do suggest this article to all my friends too.
eSignature

yanmaneee said...

supreme hoodie
ralph lauren uk
converse shoes
goyard
jordan shoes
yeezy boost
nike basketball shoes
goyard handbags
ferragamo belts
supreme clothing

 
Custom Search